Through the cause of my journey as a business coach, I realized that there has been a lot of misconception about business coaching and the need for it.
So, who truly needs business coaching?
In a nutshell, business owners who aim to 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 and 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 and in result, i𝗻𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝘁.
Though it seems pretty straightforward, many still don't get it.
"Oh, I don't need business coaching, I just need help on my marketing."
Thus, they engage marketers to help boost their sales, either through social media ads and funnels.
If you just need help with marketing, then I am 𝗡𝗢𝗧 your guy.
- I am the guy you look for when you have gone to many workshops, programs, learn a lot on youtube, and yet fail to deliver the results or grow your company to the point where you expect.
- I am the guy you would want to speak to when you feel the whole world is crumbling down, even when business is good. You feel empty inside.
- I am the guy who you want insights from when you have to make very important decisions for your company, such as investing in your next growth project.
- I am the guy you turn to when there is a conflict between you and your partners or family members in the area of business.
- I am your confidante, someone whom you trust, and someone who trusts you, in your abilities to move forward and be the better person and achieve success.
So, let me give some clarity to what I truly do i.e. 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴.
Coaching is about 𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 in which the coachee feels both 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 and 𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 and stretched.
The coachee will be both exhausted and invigorated by the process.